Yumove Horse Joint contains all the essential ingredients, in the highest quality form, to give your horse's joints the support they need. It will boost mobility, support the structure of healthy joints, relieve stiff joints & improve comfort.
YuMove is made from only the highest quality natural ingredients, these include:
1. Triple Strength New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels, which are a valuable source of glycosaminoglycans, minerals & amino acids.
- These also provide unique Omega 3s in a concentrated source; Omega 3s have been proven to relieve stiff joints & increase joint comfort.
- They are also a plentiful source of natural Chondroitin Sulphate, which has an essential role in joint health, as it slows down the breakdown of cartilage in your horse's joints
2. Pure Veterinary strength & purity Glucosamine HCl, made from specially chosen sea shells, which gives more concentrated joint support.
3. Hyaluronic Acid, which is a key component of synovial (joint) fluid. Synovial fluid provides cushioning & lubrication in joints during movement.
4. MSM, which supports the important connective tissue which surrounds all joints. MSM has been shown to aid post-exercise recovery.
5. Vitamins C & E, which are particularly important for horses who are active or working. Free radicals can cause problems in joints over time & they are produced as horses exercise. Vitamins C & E act as antioxidants, neutralising the free radicals, which helps to keep joints mobile.
All Lintbells products are manufactured in the UK.
Pony (250kg)- Feed 15g daily
900g will last for up to 60 days
2.5kg will last for up to 166 days
Horse (500kg)- Feed 30g daily
900g will last for up to 30 days
2.5kg will last for up to 83 days
For stiff or older horses, feed the full rate twice daily, rather than once daily for the first 4-6 weeks.
Orders £29 and over
All deliveries free by Royal Mail or Courier*
*Excluding fridge items and parcels delivered to restricted postcodes
Orders under £29
Orders under £29 are charged by weight (product & packaging):
Under 2kg - £2.95 (standard delivery)
Over 2kg - £5.95 (courier)
Refrigerated items - £9.95 (next-day tracked courier)
Parcels containing aerosols or prescription medication - £5.95 (courier)
Free standard delivery - 2-5 working days
Standard delivery - 2-5 working days
Premium next day delivery - Guaranteed next day**
Special courier delivery - Guaranteed next day by 1pm**
Restricted postcode - 2-7 working days
**Available on selected products. Only dispatched Monday to Thursday and we must receive the order and prescription (if applicable) by 12 noon.
Prescription medication cannot be sent until a valid prescription is received.
We send all our prescription medication, aerosols and fridge items by a tracked courier service. They are dispatched Monday to Thursday. Please see our Delivery Information page for more information.
Fridge items will be delivered in insulated packaging using a premium courier service, guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the day after dispatch. These measures ensure the product remains between 2-8°C and arrives in perfect condition. We will contact you when your order has been processed and is ready for dispatch.
**Please be at home to receive your fridge items as they need to be kept between 2-8°C **
Premium next day delivery is only available on selected products and we must receive your order and prescription (if applicable) by 12 noon.
If you require your order more urgently, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. We may be able to offer a more premium courier service, including delivery by 10 or on a Saturday, for an additional delivery fee.
Instructions for delivery drivers can be left in the “Delivery Instructions” box at checkout. Please leave instructions so that your delivery driver can find your house easily. You can also include your ‘safe place’ information in this box, e.g. “If out, leave with neighbour at No 21”.
Certain postcodes in Scotland and some offshore addresses do incur a delivery surcharge with our courier and may have a longer delivery service. We apologise if you are affected by this and appreciate your understanding.
We currently cannot send fridge items to the Scottish Islands & Highlands and the Isle of Man due to courier restrictions on delivery times. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these restrictions.
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with any product you have purchased from us, you can cancel the order and return it to us. You have 14 days from the day you receive your order to notify us if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item.
Please note, we cannot offer a refund for medications due to current legislation, which prevents these goods being offered for resale. This law is in place to ensure the safety of your horse or pet. However, we are happy to accept returns and dispose of the medication safely for you. For more information, please see our Returns and Refunds Page.