Yumove Horse Plus Joint, previously known as Yumove Horse Active Joint, is a premium joint supplement, containing 25% more high quality, high strength Glucosamine and MSM and double the amount of ActivEase Green Lipped Mussel, when compared to the standard Yumove formula.
It is perfect for stiffer, older horses and horses in high levels of work. It gives your active horse's joints the support they need and will boost mobility, whilst improving comfort.
It is an easy-to-give powder, which you add to your horse's daily feed and it achieved 100% in palatability tests.
Yumove Horse Plus Joint is made from only the highest quality natural ingredients, which include:
1. Triple Strength ActivEase New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels, which are a valuable concentrated source of Omega 3.
2. 99.8% pure Glucosamine HCl, which provides the key building blocks of cartilage.
3. Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is a key component of synovial (joint) fluid. Synovial fluid provides cushioning & lubrication in joints during movement.
4. MSM, which supports the important connective tissue which surrounds all joints. MSM has been shown to aid post-exercise recovery.
5. Vitamins C & E, which are particularly important for horses who are active or working. Free radicals can cause problems in joints over time & they are produced as horses exercise. Vitamins C & E act as antioxidants, neutralising the free radicals, which helps to keep joints mobile.
All Lintbells products are manufactured in the UK.
Pony (250kg)- Feed half a scoop daily
Horse (500kg)- Feed a scoop daily
For stiff or older horses, feed the full rate twice daily, rather than once daily for the first 4-6 weeks.
We offer a range of delivery options.
See our Delivery Information page for more details.
Small, light parcels are delivered by Royal Mail.
Larger, heavier parcels are delivered by a courier service that required a signature.
Premium next day delivery is available on selected products but we must receive the order by 12pm. If ordered after 12pm, this delivery will be a 1-2 service. Please note that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday with the premium next day service.
If you require your order more urgently, please do not hesitate to contact us. We may be able to offer a more premium courier service, including delivery on a Saturday, for an additional fee.
The dispatch time for each item may differ, due to stock levels or delayed supply, but our aim is to dispatch within 48 hours of receipt of the order.
Instructions for delivery drivers can be left in the “Delivery Instructions” box at checkout. Please leave instructions so that your delivery driver can find your house easily.
Certain postcodes in Scotland and some offshore addresses do incur a delivery surcharge with our courier and may have a longer delivery service. We apologise if you are affected by this and appreciate your understanding.