Yumove Horse Active Joint contains the highest levels of the best quality ingredients, to give your active horse's joints the support they need. It will boost mobility, support the structure of healthy joints, relieve stiff joints & improve comfort.
Yumove Active Joint is made from only the highest quality natural ingredients, these include:
1. Triple Strength New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels, which are a valuable source of glycosaminoglycans, minerals & amino acids.
- These also provide unique Omega 3s in a concentrated source; Omega 3s have been proven to relieve stiff joints & increase joint comfort.
- They are also a plentiful source of natural Chondroitin Sulphate, which has an essential role in joint health, as it slows down the breakdown of cartilage in your horse's joints
2. Pure Veterinary strength & purity Glucosamine HCl, made from specially chosen sea shells, which gives more concentrated joint support.
3. Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is a key component of synovial (joint) fluid. Synovial fluid provides cushioning & lubrication in joints during movement.
4. MSM, which supports the important connective tissue which surrounds all joints. MSM has been shown to aid post-exercise recovery.
5. Vitamins C & E, which are particularly important for horses who are active or working. Free radicals can cause problems in joints over time & they are produced as horses exercise. Vitamins C & E act as antioxidants, neutralising the free radicals, which helps to keep joints mobile.
The amount of Green Lipped Mussels & Hyaluronic Acid is higher in Yumove Horse Active joint, compared to Yumove Horse Joint. This is to give even more support to horses who are doing regular rigorous exercise & putting more strain on their joints.
All Lintbells products are manufactured in the UK.
Pony (250kg)- Feed 15g daily
900g will last for up to 60 days
2.5kg will last for up to 166 days
Horse (500kg)- Feed 30g daily
900g will last for up to 30 days
2.5kg will last for up to 83 days
For stiff or older horses, feed the full rate twice daily, rather than once daily for the first 4-6 weeks.