YuMove Active is designed for puppies, younger adults and canine athletes to support active and growing joints. Its agility and growth formula aids joint development promotes mobility, supports active joints and aids recovery after exercise.
YuMove Active tablets can be used if your dog is already showing signs of joint problems or to protect the joints.
YuMove Active tablets have a number of positive effects for dogs joints:
- Boost mobility
- Support the structure of healthy joints
- Relieve stiff joints & improves comfort
YuMove Active is made from only the highest quality natural ingredients, these include:
1. Triple Strength New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels, which are a valuable source of glycosaminoglycans, minerals & amino acids.
- These also provide unique Omega 3s in a concentrated source; Omega 3s have been proven to relieve stiff joints & increase joint comfort.
- They are also a plentiful source of natural Chondroitin Sulphate, which has an essential role in joint health, as it slows down the breakdown of cartilage in dog's joints
2. Pure Veterinary strength & purity Glucosamine HCl, made from specially chosen sea shells, which gives more concentrated joint support.
3. Hyaluronic Acid, which is a key component of synovial fluid. Synovial fluid provides cushioning & lubrication in joints during movement.
4. Manganese, which sustains ligaments & tendons.
5. Vitamins C & E, which are particularly important for dogs who are active or working. Free radicals can cause problems in joints over time & they are produced as dogs exercise. Vitamins C & E act as antioxidants, neutralising the free radicals, which helps to keep joints mobile.
Small Dogs (up to 15kg)- 1 Tablet
Medium Dogs (16-30kg)- 2 Tablets
Large Dogs (31-45kg)- 3 Tablets
Very Large Dogs (Over 45kg)- 4 Tablets
It is advised to double the recommended amount, for the first 4-6 weeks.
Divide the amount & give morning & evening, if your dog is taking more than 1 YuMove Active tablet a day.
We offer a range of delivery options.
See our Delivery Information page for more details.
Small, light parcels are delivered by Royal Mail.
Larger, heavier parcels are delivered by a courier service that required a signature.
Premium next day delivery is available on selected products but we must receive the order by 12pm. If ordered after 12pm, this delivery will be a 1-2 service. Please note that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday with the premium next day service.
If you require your order more urgently, please do not hesitate to contact us. We may be able to offer a more premium courier service, including delivery on a Saturday, for an additional fee.
The dispatch time for each item may differ, due to stock levels or delayed supply, but our aim is to dispatch within 48 hours of receipt of the order.
Instructions for delivery drivers can be left in the “Delivery Instructions” box at checkout. Please leave instructions so that your delivery driver can find your house easily.
Certain postcodes in Scotland and some offshore addresses do incur a delivery surcharge with our courier and may have a longer delivery service. We apologise if you are affected by this and appreciate your understanding.