Pro-Pell Plus is rich in iron as well as vital vitamins and minerals, to help increase your horse’s energy levels. It can be fed daily, at maintenance rate, or at an increased rate when competing.
High levels of work and an intense competition programme can leave some horses feeling fatigued and a little “flat”. This may also occur when horses are recovering from an illness and struggling to return to their original workload.
Similarly, if turnout is very restricted, or pastures are bare, a lack of fresh green forage can also impact on the availability of key nutrients such as B vitamins for energy production, and performance horses and ponies may benefit from a supplemental source.
Pro-Pell Plus Solution is an ideal daily tonic or “pick-me-up” and is designed to provide key micronutrients to support optimum health and performance, including B vitamins, copper, iron and antioxidants.
Pro-Pell Plus Solution can be safely fed at the recommended levels in conjunction with most typical feed regimes, when horses need that extra boost!
What are the benefits of Pro-Pell Plus Solution?
- Contains high levels of key B vitamins to support energy production, blood building and promote appetite in fussy feedersProvides bio-available organic minerals from amino acid chelates, to ensure optimum utilization.
- Includes organic Copper chelate to support haemoglobin production and oxygen transport.
- Contains controlled levels of iron to support blood building, as the horse is typically very efficient at recycling body iron.
- Provides vital antioxidants Vitamin E and controlled levels of selenium, to help protect hard-working muscles.
- Contains an energy dense glucose-fructose complex to ensure Pro-Pell Plus is appetizing and palatable.
- Contains honey to help support respiratory and immune function.
For 500 -600 kg horses preparing for competition: 60ml per day.
Other 500-600 kg horses: 30 ml per day. Maximum 60 ml per day
For 300-450kg ponies: 30ml per day. Maximum 30 ml per day.
We offer a range of delivery options.
See our Delivery Information page for more details.
Small, light parcels are delivered by Royal Mail.
Larger, heavier parcels are delivered by a courier service that required a signature.
Premium next day delivery is available on selected products but we must receive the order by 12pm. If ordered after 12pm, this delivery will be a 1-2 service. Please note that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday with the premium next day service.
If you require your order more urgently, please do not hesitate to contact us. We may be able to offer a more premium courier service, including delivery on a Saturday, for an additional fee.
The dispatch time for each item may differ, due to stock levels or delayed supply, but our aim is to dispatch within 48 hours of receipt of the order.
Instructions for delivery drivers can be left in the “Delivery Instructions” box at checkout. Please leave instructions so that your delivery driver can find your house easily.
Certain postcodes in Scotland and some offshore addresses do incur a delivery surcharge with our courier and may have a longer delivery service. We apologise if you are affected by this and appreciate your understanding.